Whilst reasonable steps have been taken to depict Products as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on the Site, the detailing (such as colour, pattern and texture, etc.) you see on-screen will depend on your monitor or screen and, as such, may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of a Product when you receive it.
Any information on the Site regarding sizing of Products is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any Product you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
- dirty footwear should be cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge, first dry it and only then take care of it,
- soaked footwear shall be dried at room temp. (away from heaters and radiators),
- dried leather uppers and sides of shoe soles should be treated with a small amount of wax-based preservative, preferably in the color of the top, and then polished.
- due to the natural finish of leather, maintenance with self-glisten pastes is not recommended (based on solvents that may damage the outer layer),
- before applying the next layer of paste wash the previous one,
- footwear made of suede leather and nubuck should only be cleaned with a specially designed brush or a tightly squeezed, moistened cloth. The footwear made of these kinds of leather can be refreshed with spray preservatives designed for the outer layer of leather,
- footwear made of plastic materials shall be dried with a damp cloth or sponge and after drying creams or lotion type pastes shall be used. (do not use self-glisten pastes),
- footwear made of textile materials should be given special care. Dirt shall be cleaned only with a sponge dipped in hot water with the possible addition of a delicate detergent,
- always put on and take off shoes with untied shoelaces,
- tying shoelaces helps to avoid chafing and settling of counters,
- footwear with leather soles should be resoled,
- the replacement of replaceable parts in a shoe (lining, laces, etc.). remains the responsibility of the user within the framework of periodical care of the product.